Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MY FLUTE IS NOT FOR SALE

Let me tell you
I have stopped that one too
From today
I watched him- Paper boy
an astonished soul
for sure I  need not see them again
-exclusives in front lines
-tweets biased in 180 degrees
-buttered loafs
-paid news surfs
-promotional campaigns
I stopped that one too
In express speed
Otherwise too it was  a practice
not a habit
From today
I am free of that ink too
And happy..... you laugh
I am not crazy like you..
to pay donations to chemical sheets
to place my flute for  a sale

My priced possession
My bamboo flute is not for sale....

1 comment:

  1. House of Tang Ming,
    Half English and Half in Chinese
    What does it mean by 'Rengeyouzhi Go'. Please be clear in your comments.

    There is a famous poem

    "Breath me my love
    Inhale me
    I want you to be with your Soul"

    Have you heard of that Mr. House of Tang Ming.

    ReplyDelete