Sunday, May 9, 2010

Parliament…
temple of democracy;
let me worship
with incense and camphor
on fragrance
for freedom lost…
for expressions lost
and for the songs lost.
In microchips, in one ocean,
away from the roaring waves
let me store my heartbeats,
thoughts and pages of wisdom
and you find not even
a quarter of a cent or a tiny element
from that in your adventurous
eye captures.....
And
Faceless….
Countless Prophets….
do you need quantum theories
and verification charts
in your research labs
for more scrutiny
to equate life in quotients
as follow ups.
Amended acts inscribe
Intrusion - a crime
for whom????
for the masses???..
emissaries laugh near the high end pillars
where that temple breathes,
temple of democracy..
where secrets mystify…
Is there any one to hold tri colour?
Pillars hold silence
Stone like....
I see no faces but see shadows
behind the carved stone pillars…

1 comment:

  1. Life with good books!!! not with trash..
    Cowards in masks, in polished outfits donate enough trash.... Tagore says " Lord, Give me strength to never disown the poor, never bend my knees before insolent might. Give me strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles

    ReplyDelete