Thursday, January 12, 2012


IMAGES

REPLY TO A GOOD POET

SYMPHONY

How selfless music
which ties several strings
of the world in instruments,
unites languages of the world
ahead of religions
and geographical boundaries
where there no definition i find 
as genuine alphabets
bring in my heartbeats
a symphony....


REPLY TO A MODERN POET

There in metro rails
moments turn timeless
Modern thoughts sip coffee
in costa coffee outlets
and  smoke winter fire..
fom Perth to Indian cricket fields
we learned how to give back
membership honours
Members throw acid packs
in oceans to recreate cloud forms
and challenge the universe
Richters sour on heartbeats…
How modern our world
in unicodes..

REPLY TO A MEMBER POET

From images to my collection
of artifacts, I know I was not into
a discovery fragment to collect
grime from my immediate fences;  
a skill I know you appreciate not..
True, I looked around
for a portrait of nature there
and in woods I stored not
unaccounted gold coins
to serve a gourmet dinner
for your clan like the way
your new card holders do
and against your thousand
members I can show you my god
who granted me his vision
to know about you and about
your million face masks…
And let me tell you I know
what exactly happened
in between...
beyond the loud silence,
words spoken, written
and the colours splashed across…


REPLY TO A CLASSIC POET

Listen love
That was past and I did not know you
I was lost in my own world
and in pure sea shells I placed my heart
my only hopes rained near poems
and that you  destroyed on hatred,
love and revenge..
That is strange but ordinary
not  great…

No comments:

Post a Comment