Thursday, March 18, 2010

EIC

EIC,
You are not the custodian
of my life or my Computer
That is my world
I shape, create and dye (or die)
do not please interfere
Epics you play, if you wish
again and again
history shows you hold
that class-lables
I don't have labels
Casablanca, Mont blank
Or Haldi, that was first
a loss or profit
weigh it on
You read it, sounds strange
Labels I create not for show
but for me, simple ones
with no heavy accents
Like the strings of my Veena
It breaks and new ones
I get from `Sounds’
melodious,
In stain less steel, to amplify
You acting EIC
Weigh not humans
on uneven mountains,
black mail not them
sting not them
through stains of haldi
Instead edit your life
edit first your black spots....
Not so wise - Editor in Chief



 



(A Fountain Pen)

No comments:

Post a Comment